- Master’s Degree of Business Management with Merit, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration, Assumption University of Thailand
- Bachelor’s Degree of Molecular and Cellular Biology with a minor in Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- A-Level (Business, English, Biology, Chemistry)
- IGCSE (Business Studies, English, Biology, Chemistry)
- GED (RLA, Social Studies, Science)
- SAT (English, Biology, Chemistry)
- Business, English, Biology, and Chemistry of all levels
Henry Adams, an American historian, once said, “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” Though it carries great sentiment, it sounds overreaching unless you are someone like Einstein. However, I’ve learned that it might not be entirely untrue.
I started seriously teaching during my graduate studies, helping my friends with their MBA dissertations and English. I quickly realized that sharing knowledge and helping people reach their goals was one the most rewarding experiences of my life. It is such an honor to be able to have a positive impact on someone’s life like that. Leveraging from studying abroad in both Science and Business majors, I believe that I am able to further the students’ educational achievements, which would be an experience that I would like to repeat over and over.
Get to know KRU Mint more: